The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has discovered micro-organisms that can cause serious skin infections in several popular tattoo inks
Hi, I'm Tony Augustine, an aspiring blogger. This blog is dedicated to all people who love technology.
- Business author Julian Guthrie on the biggest difference between ‘alpha’ men and women
- JumpCloud raises $50M from General Atlantic, Foundry Group, and OpenView Partners for its SaaS platform that centralizes and simplifies identity management (FinSMEs)
- YouTube announces API changes that will hide live subscriber counts starting in August, sparking YouTuber protests to save analytics providers like Social Blade (Julia Alexander/The Verge)
- One of Apple’s first ever computers released in 1976 sells for £371,000
- Uber’s first employee Ryan Graves resigns from board